Sunday, April 13, 2008

Branch Out


Caardvarks is looking for tree themed cards this weekend. I of course didn't read the details very well and missed the "cards" part. Getting all tree themed It made me think of rich browns, so I pulled out this Chocolate Chip die cut I had from Creative Cuts and More. I pulled some scraps out and came up with this for the challenge, but hello...it isn't a card. Well I guess you could put cards in it. So much for this brilliant idea. Oh well, what can ya do? Maybe I will fill it full of chocolate and give it to MYSELF for not reading thoroughly! ha ha!
I gotta run, my MIL is coming over for dinner and well I have been too busy making MYSELF this lovely little chocolate holder that I haven't gotten myself ready yet. Have a great rest of your weekend!!
~Pam

2 comments:

Laura Davis said...

This bag is really pretty Pam! I do not think they will mind that it is not a card.
Laura

Crafting Queen said...

Wonderful bag, I love the colours and patterns you used.