Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Color & Sketch Challenge


I put this card together for Kristina's color challenge #4 and for CPS' sketch challenge #59. I think I used all of the colors on this card. For CPS' challenge you were to use something digital, which I couldn't accomplish since my connection to our printer is messed up. So, instead of something off the printer I used a rub on...kinda sorta close?? Anyway, this is what I came up with. A little different style for me, but hey I guess I was inspired to be different today.
Update on my Friday flick, as long as I get get my movie uploaded to YouTube and then onto my blog it should be good to go. It still isn't the exact way I want it (fast motion), but it will do for now.

Thanks for looking!!

5 comments:

Lea L. said...

Really pretty card...I love the look of the sentiment! Great job with sketch 59!

~Lea

Charity Hassel said...

so pretty! love those colors. we're just glad you played along with the sketch even if you dont do digi stuff! hope you keep using the cps sketches!

Allison Rankin said...

How many words are there for gorgeous? Loving this!

Laura Davis said...

Very Pretty! I love the colors.
Laura

Mindy said...

Thanks for your sweet comment on my totally neglected blog:) Life has gotten in the way of my "idol" spotlights. I just haven't had time to blog!

Your card is wonderful. I love that color palette. I need to try to get in a habit of doing a sketch challenge every week! Thanks for sharing. I'll be back!