Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Stretch Your Stamped Image Tutorial

I need a little more time to get my imovie working so that I can post it on my blog, so until I can do that then I will do this tutorial the old fashion way. OK here we go...

This project was made using "What's In Your Tin? Set 2" Gina K stamp set which was designed by Melanie Muenchinger.
Step One:
Stamp both framed images. I used Rose Red for the bold framed and Glorious Green for the double lined frame.

Cut and trim completely around your images (not shown here in this photo..sorry)













Step T
wo: ----->
Cut your bold frame in half vertically. Next cut your double lined frame in have both horizontally and vertically.












Step Three:

Adhere both left side double lined
pieces to the inside of your bold frame. Your double lined pieces will overlap on top of each other in order to fit. Repeat with the right side pieces making sure that you overlap the same way.











Step Four: ----->

Stamp your sentiment on a s
pare piece of card stock and once again on a sticky note. Cut out the sentiment which is on your sticky note to make a mask for your card stock piece. Place your mask over your card stock sentiment. Now stamp a border over your sentiment and remove your mask. (I used "Circle Frame" by Printworks)
Punch out your sentiment
piece, I used my Marvy Giga Scalloped Circle punch to do this. Now set this piece aside.







Step Five:

Punch a hole on one side of your
border pieces to run ribbon through.








Step Seven:

Making sure to leav
e just enough of a gap so that your punched out piece covers, adhere this piece to your border pieces. Make sure to adhere your ribbon as well to cover up the seam which you created by over lapping the double border pieces. Also leave the ribbon long enough to tie around your pail or whichever project you are using this on.









Step Eight:

Adhere to project. I used a clear paint pail from Stampendous.
Finished!!

6 comments:

Laura Davis said...

OMGosh Pam this is darling! I love the tutorial! That stamp is sooo cute:)
Laura

Tamara said...

This is genius! What a great idea. Thanks for the tutorial.

Anonymous said...

Hiya !

Great tutorial. Melanie sent me...so far, your blog seems to be A-OK for me!

Cat said...

TOO cute :)

Mrs. T said...

Thank you for the tutorial. Very clever idea. Your project turned out very nice.

Dawn said...

This is adorable, thanks for sharing! Who would not love a cute pail like that filled with flowers?????