Thursday, July 31, 2008

End of the month...


really...where did July go..anyone else feeling this?
Well I will be at the boys school today helping at the PTA table during registration. Can't believe it is that time already. So I better make this quick since I gotta run! Here is a fun card I made with my cricut cartridge called "Stretch Your Imagination". I have never used one of the card frames. so I thought I would try this one out. The sentiment and flower are rub-ons by Marcella K. When you rub these on they are almost embossed feeling. Very cool!
Thanks for looking today and don't forget to head on over to Paper Crafts to vote, my username is PASdreambig. You only have until noon MST to vote, so hurry!
Thanks and have a great day. Tomorrow is Friday Card Flick day..woo hoo. My video shows you a simplified version of how I made my 3 hour cupcake card, per request!

9 comments:

Alecia Wolfford said...

WOW, cool card!! I've never seen those frames!!

Cat Tidwell said...

Wow Pam! LOVE this! All the paper piercing, and its sooo straight! LOL! Fantastic job!

Dawn said...

Love this card too! These colors work so well together! I did not know there was a feature like that in any of those cartridges....guess I better look into something like that. Have fun today with all the girls, I miss the old school SO much and being there with you all!!!!

Julia Aston said...

Hi Pam - what a fun card and super colors nice job! I voted for your card over at Paper Crafts! good luck! thanks for leaving a comment on my blog!

chloe said...

Love the paper piercing accents Pam esp on the corners, GREAT card!!

Linda said...

Another great card, Pam The paper piercing really adds that little something special.

Deanna said...

This is a fantastic card! Love the colors you chose!

1 Crafty Gal said...

Ohhh, I'm so gonna need to get me the machine. LOL!! This is beautiful!

Donna Baker said...

what a great card! love the bright colors