Thursday, July 10, 2008

Gallery Idol Update

UPDATE: Hello Again!
Well, here I go again… Paper Crafts Magazine has changed up the contest. Since there were so many glitches with the next website they are going to have all of the Top 20 redo round one. This means I will be creating a new card with a new theme as of tomorrow evening. This time voting will start on Monday, July14th at noon (MST) and will be open until Thursday, July 17th at noon (MST). On Friday, July 18th they will announce the Top 15 who will move to round 2. So, what is different, well you must login or register to vote on the website. I will send out the link when I get it on Monday, so watch for that. They are not going to tell you who made each card, so that it won’t be a popularity contest. There will be a voting button, not just a “love it” button. Only one vote per person, like originally planned. Lastly no one will be able to see how many votes are cast on anyone person. Whew! SO… here I go again! Thank you so much for being patient. I know this has been a pain, but I really do appreciate your support it means the world to me.
Hugs,
Pam

3 comments:

1 Crafty Gal said...

Bu..bu...but, but...NOOOOO!!! Ohhh Pam, you poor girl!!! Man, I've been checking that site all freaking day long! I should have checked here first!!!

Jen said...

Wow...what a rollercoaster ride...but you are taking it like a champ! Bright side for us...we get to see some more of your fab! creations!

Can't wait to see what you come up with...

Debbie Sherman said...

Wow!! This group of professionals really need to get their act together! The botched HOF last year and now this! It's not good for business if you know what I mean.

Anyway besides that...your card rocked!!!