Saturday, July 12, 2008

Inspiration Challenge #5


Here we go it is the 12th again, so that means Inspiration Challenge time. This month it is my turn to pick out the inspiration picture, so I chose a photo that I took myself. Join Carrie, the Artistic Avenger, and myself on the challenge. We will post our creations on the 15th. Some blog candy will be given to one lucky winner by random drawing and will be announced on July 16th.
Gee speaking of candy, I forgot to announce the winner of my FCF game yesterday. Here is the winner from the hat and what she said:
Tricia6653 said...I saw stitches added, rounded corners, little dots added paper piercing maybe, extra stars inside the stars, glitter to the swirly designs, extra red to edges. I loved the card
Only a few of you caught the Stickles on my Fancy Pants swirls...tricky huh! Thanks to everyone who played along!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Pam - thanks for your vote - I am thrilled that I was picked so all is good - speaking of being picked...good luck for Monday :) I am glad there is a redo because it did seem to have quite a few glitches. Hang in there you will do just fine :)

Marcie said...

Love your inspiration, great choice!

Jens Place in Space said...

Are these flowers from you yard? beautiful, well I'm off to do this challenge! Cant wait to see your newest creation for the contest!

Carrie Gaskin said...

Tomorrow's the day - can't wait to see your creation!