Friday, August 1, 2008

FCF "Mini Cupcake Card"


For those of you who asked me, "how did she make that 3 hour cupcake card", well here is my answer. A simplified version, that anyone can do. Go ahead try it, I would love to see your cupcake!!
I am off to bed now, been an extremely long day and now I am posting this at almost 1 AM Friday morning for all you, my favorite readers!
I will update here at noon to let you know the news regarding Gallery Idol and who is in the Top 5.
Have a super day!!
Hugs,

Pam




5 comments:

Kate Souder said...

Always look forward to Friday Card Flick! Another winner!
Kate

Renee' Morris-Dezember said...

Super cute!!! ;)

Deanna said...

what a neat idea on the cupcake! Cute!

Donna Baker said...

AH! I love this cupcake card! so clever & yummy looking

MarikaGabez said...

I love this cupcake card!
What a neat idea .