Sunday, February 1, 2009

Are you a fan of bacon??


As I mentioned earlier I have been playing around on Facebook. A lot of my friends have recently become "fans of bacon". Goes to show you can be a "fan" of almost anything! Well I thought this was hilarious, so the first friend of mine who became a "fan of Bacon" had a birthday this week. I couldn't help myself, I had to make a card  with a bacon theme. I call this character "Captain Bacon"....saving the world from the evil cravings of greasy goodness.  I punched out three squares, drew the scene and colored it in with my Copics.  Happy Birthday "Captain Bacon"!!

4 comments:

SmilynStef said...

This is too funny ... my sister is a huge bacon fan ... she would love this.

Jens Place in Space said...

Very cute!

1 Crafty Gal said...

Serioiusly, you have to be the most creative person I know. Too funny!

RynMattsMom said...

Oh my goodness- this is the funnest card I've seen in a long time! How creative!! Love it!!