Monday, April 12, 2010

Holy Strawberries Batman!

Well I couldn't take it anymore...I had to make the cheesecake filled strawberries last night, that I posted about last week. OH MY GOSH...they are SO good!! I am pretty sure that between the 5 of us, we ate 2 lbs of them. I used Martha's recipe for the cheesecake filling and with half of the strawberries that were filled I dipped in chocolate. Now I am a huge chocoholic, but in this case I actually preferred the strawberries without. Crazy I know!! With strawberry season ahead of us, I know I will be making these a lot more often. These are perfect for a light dessert for the family OR a fabulous addition to a dessert buffet for a bunch of friends. Go ahead and make some...I dare ya!


Thanks for stopping by!
Hugs,
Pam

2 comments:

mustangkayla said...

OH Yummmyy...boy do those look delicious!

KanataNewf said...

yummo...and to think I have strawberries and leftover cream cheese frosting (from cinnamon buns) in my refrigerator.....and of course dark chocolate in the pantry....breakfast tomorrow!