Friday, April 16, 2010

My favorite new font..."Rosewood"

I created this cake slice favor for our  Party Starters "Inspiration Friday" contest this week. I have been dying to create something with my new favorite font called Rosewood. Not sure why this font is so attractive to me, but I know it will be perfect for the circus theme that is stuck in my head. I also have a new favorite girls color scheme...Pink and Orange! This favor slice would work to number tables for a big event where there is assigned seating or in this case it is my daughter's age. Cute little favor for birthday parties.

Speaking of themes, I am trying to create a list of girl themes that aren't commercial. No Barbie or Disney Princesses....something different, original! Any suggestions would be fantastic! Boys seem to be a little easier for some reason and I have a long list of themes for them.

Anyway, hop on over to Party Starters and enter our "Inspiration Friday" contest and check out the other photo I have up of this cake slice as a place card holder.

Have a great weekend!!
Hugs,
Pam

No comments: