Thursday, April 15, 2010

My take on "Alice In Wonderland"

A couple of months ago I had a request for a  new "Alice In Wonderland" themed Party Starters cake.  I had the vision in my head and was afraid that I wouldn't be able to pull it off. After a couple of style changes to the name in the tea cup I got it! Since I received that request I have sold an additional 6 cakes in this Alice theme. It is so rewarding to have one of my creations become so popular. One of my customers asked for me to create a cake topper pick to match, so that she could stick it in their edible cake. This cake pick is double sided, one side with the name and the other side with the age. A wonderful way to tie everything together!

Unfortunately the tea cups that I used on this style of cake have been discontinued. So I am currently on the hunt for another maybe more whimsical style of tea cup. As soon as I have a version 2 I will make sure to share it with all of you.

Thanks so much for stopping in today!
Hugs,
Pam

No comments: