Thursday, April 8, 2010

Strawberry Goodness!

OH I had to share these here too. I can't wait to try them. Cheesecake Stuffed Chocoalte Strawberries....YUMMERS!
The recipe for these can be found at Family Corner. I have also shared Martha Stewart's version of this idea on our Party Starters blog today.

Another fun idea speaking of strawberries is this free "Kiss Box" template from Belle's Printables I knew it could work as a strawberry. So I printed out the template on a piece of red cardstock. Cut out the shape, scored the black lines & embossed with a polka dot embossing folder. I then folded the box fold which side I wanted to be the top and punched a 1/4" hole in the center. Next I strung a piece of green curling ribbon through the hole as well as through a green paper flower. I tied the ribbon into a knot to secure it to the top of the box and curled the ribbon. Last, I put a Hershey kiss into the box added adhesive and put the box together. Now its a Strawberry covered chocolate! Super easy to make and oh so cute for favors!

Have a great day!!!
Hugs,
Pam

No comments: