Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Where did the day go?

Pam I am...I do not care for days that disappear on me. I was crazy busy yesterday with a custom order and had so many more things I wanted to get done including post something fun here today. Well, today is another day! High hopes of getting everything done, including a load of laundry...

I will show you quick what I am working on though. I have a custom order for Christening gift/ favor bags as well as place cards. Lots of fun, but time consuming!

Hope you all have a wonderful day! I am looking forward to a sunny one here. Thank goodness my desk faces the large window in the front of our house, so I can watch the birds and clouds roll by. Don't worry, I will get outside about 6 times, picking up and dropping off 3 kiddos to school. LOL



Have a great day!!
Hugs,
Pam

No comments: